STL writings on the stall Headline Animator

Friday, May 25, 2007

FIGHT WEEKEND


Let me start by saying," You sure can tell when an event is in driving distance." STL turned out in abundance, but not to support Cory for the fight. Most people took the cheap route and hung out on Beale Street. PEOPLE, if this trip set you back a couple of months, you didn't belong there!

The Fight was not what I expected. It was a little boring. Cory did better in this fight than he did in his fight against Judah. It look like he had a chance at winning. I was proud of him.

Shopping in Memphis was horrible. You couldn't find sh*t! They had this one mall that was worst than NW Plaza. It was really sad. The best mall they had was the Wolf chase Galleria and I would compare that to the Galleria here. Even thought their malls didn't have anything for us city folks the STL was still sh*tting on everybody. Mississippi, was pretty deep too. And might I add that we've been sleeping on them. They bought up the VIP and had that good, good too. All and all I didn't see anything unusual. Everything was cool and peaceful.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button Add to Technorati Favorites